— Ordering your kitchen
How do you
order your kitchen?
Buying kitchens is often a long process. There is a lot to think about, and many details to consider. See our short video below which describes the process - from idea to finished kitchen.
What will it cost?
With the help of the planning tool we will make a simple first sketch and can give you an approximate price of what your new kitchen will cost. (A normal kitchen usually costs around 15,000 euro, excluding counter tops and appliances.)
Together, we improve your idea. We optimise all aspects of your kitchen - where, for example, is the optimal place for the sink? We go through the details together and double-check until everything feels right. We can do this by email, phone, Skype, or a meeting in our showroom in Malmö, Sweden.
You can either fit the kitchen yourself or hire a joiner (kitchen cabinets come assembled, with doors and drawers in place). In the meantime, we are available by phone and e-mail with advice and information.
Finished! You can now enjoy your kitchen and experience how it ages stunningly. Our kitchens are so sustainable that you can bank on passing it on to future generations. We give a full 5-year warranty on the entire kitchen, in case something unforeseen happens.
How to make your sketch
How do you measure? Here are some tips and advice on how to proceed.
1. Begin by measuring all the walls and making a plan of the room.
2. Mark where water, sewage etc will be placed.
3. Name the walls A, B, C, etc.
4. Now draw the walls that have windows or doors. Measure from the corners to the window / door frames . Specify how wide the frames are. Measure the width and height of all windows / doors and also the height of windows from the floor. Walls without windows or doors do not need to be drawn in detail. Just mark which ones they are on the planner.
5. Do you have radiators and window frames, indicate how wide they are and how much they stand out from the wall.
6. Measure the ceiling height in several places. Enter the lowest height on the planner.
7. Finally, take clear photos of the room and of windows and doors that are relevant to the final drawing.
8. Send the information to us at email@example.com
Do you want to arrange a meeting?
Choose a day and time that suits you.
More questions? We'll be happy to answer them (usually the same day).
Our showroom is located in Sweden, on Fersens väg 14 in Malmö. Book a viewing / meeting in the calendar above.